On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 14:58 Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 29.06.2019 5:11, Glenn Morris wrote: > > Dmitry Gutov wrote: > > > >> Do you have an example? > > > > https://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1527230 > > > > I think it's just the flymake tests in general; > https://debbugs.gnu.org/32764. > > Joao pushed general Flymake fixes yesterday. Should we try and re-enable > them? > I had them in some computer for a while. I do believe they were related to some tests breaking, not sure which. > Anyway, I'm just reading these messages now on my phone. I'm very thankful for the attention you are giving this and apologize for being such an absent maintainer. There's a lot on my plate right now. If there's interest, i'd be glad to share maintainership of Flymake in emacs (if that's not what's happening already anyway). I almost never read them these days but I think there are some reasonably sane ideas in the bug tracker that just need someone with a little time and a keen eye for emacs practices to review and approve. João >