On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 8:49 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Evidently I missed something, because I thought that part was included. > > In my setup, it evens happens automatically when I vc-next-action and the > > vc-log buffer appears. > > I'm away from my computer now, doesn't it work for you like this in emacs > > -Q? > > Hmm... maybe there was pilot error. I'll take a second look and will > complain loudly if it still doesn't work. > Yup, works for me from Emacs -Q. Maybe it's the way I'm working: Emacs -Q M-x vc-dir RET some project RET m to mark some changes files M-x vc-diff C-x 4 a (multiple times in diff buffer, copies to temp changelog buf) switch back to vc dir buffer M-x vc-next-action (this copies the entries I put down before) C-c C-a copies the entries again and again What exactly are you doing? João