On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 11:44 PM Juri Linkov wrote: > > If the basic functionally already works, then better to push the > existing version to master. > OK, done. Uff, but I shouldn't have. I just realized that Gregory is not on the copyright file! Eli, sorry, I assumed he was since he's been on the list for a while. The patch is simple, though not 15-line trivial and i think we can split the line difference between me and him. But I don't think that's the way it works... is it? Should I just revert? Or should we wait for Gregory to get a copyright assignment? Last time I asked for someone else it took less than a week. João