On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, 22:53 Arthur Miller wrote: > Drew Adams writes: > > >> > > 3. Something else that might help a bit is to include, > > in each mail sent to a bug thread, a debbugs.gnu.org > > link to that post. > > That sounds like a good idea in my eyes. Apologies for chiming in late, but this is too interesting of an idea to let go. I think adding it to one or two lines in a kind of signature like: [[ view full bug history in https://debbugs.gnu.org/.../12345 ]] [[ repliers consider keeping these lines ]] ... in the same situations that the subject line is mutated. Could be a simple to implement and very useful idea. João