Maybe that new GC is corrupting the list that variable points to, dunno. If it tracks master, that test should pass. It isn't even one of Eglot's unstable tests. I'm afraid I can't be of more help. On Sun, Apr 21, 2024, 11:13 Gerd Möllmann wrote: > João Távora writes: > > > I'm afraid I don't know what the MPS branch is. > > It's a GC based on Ravenbrook MPS (concurrent, incremental, > generational, mostly-copying, thread-safe). > > Early stage (almost exactly 2 months since inception), most tests pass, > and so on. > > I'm currently ignoring the test failure because of the early stage. >