On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 12:33 PM Basil L. Contovounesios wrote: > > I can only agree. Especially because there are a number of packages > > starting with "el...", which makes misreading the package name as > > "elgot" very easy (which is still how I pronounce the package when > > speaking to this day). > > If we just changed the default language of Emacs to Greek, "Eglot" would > automatically become a lot more palatable ;). Maybe for Emacs 30 🤞. Google translate doesn't get the pun, but it does tell me that "eglot" is latvian for "spruce up". So yeah, I was totally thinking latvian. João