On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, 18:04 Alan Mackenzie wrote: The last sentence - I was hoping to recruit somebody (somebody more > enthusiastic about the feature than me) to do the reviewing, and this is > more likely on emacs-devel than debbugs. > FYI this code was presented to all the head maintainers of Emacs, and reviewed by Richard, as carefully as we could arrange, I suppose. I was recently explicitly asked to rush it for Emacs 28. But I'll fix these real bugs, which are completely secondary (but nevertheless bugs). Anyway, you might want to look at lread.c. That's where the real juice of the feature lives and where any bugs would be more interesting. Thanks, João >