On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:13 PM Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 05.05.2020 23:42, João Távora wrote: > > Sure, I think so. If they were here today, you could have > > the s.el library under the "modern-string" namespace > > or "magnar-string" namespace or something like that. I don't > > see it'd be contentious. > > What about the "string" namespace? > It's only a namespace if/when we decide it. Maybe never. Until then, its the beginning of a symbol name in the main nameless space (which is what it has always been -- we just squint really hard to pretend it's not). João