As my last email is rejected by mailing list moder. So I uploaded attachment files to other servers. And post email again. I checked emacs-devel mailing list archive, found my email is not sent successfully from mu4e client. So send on gmail again. At first, let me show the problem I meet. Here is a recorded video "simplescreenrecord*.mkv". I tested this with Minimal Emacs Config. You can see, the original line height is failed after I split window (which window width is decreased). link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QMz4N7JVXIGswOAXYXcpSA download code: hy9a I also attached the material "org-agenda.org" of reproducing the environment. I have a configuration which add colored blocks on Org Agenda headlines. Here is my Minimal Emacs Config "emacs-minimal.el" https://gist.github.com/stardiviner/9a56cdf5dea90e1466df87f9f1cc5f95 [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/