That's great. I see, I will try to contact him, as soon as he replied, I will notify you by update here. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:18 PM Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> More importantly: what do you want to do about `request`? > >> > > About this, I really suggest ELPA can include it. > > I'm glad we agree. AFAICT the main contributor is Takafumi Arakaki who > hasn't signed the copyright paperwork. Any chance you could contact him > and ask him to sign that paperwork? > > AFAICT `request` is a fairly popular library so it would be very nice to > have it in GNU ELPA. > > > Stefan > >