Okay, thank you! On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 3:35 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: metal alpaca > > Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 22:24:36 -0500 > > > > Hello, I have a few questions regarding copyright assignment: > > > > 1 ) Do I have to get my school/employer to sign anything? > > 2 ) If I change schools/employers, will I have to redo the whole process? > > 3 ) If I add a package to ELPA, then change to a school/employer where > I’m no longer able to assign > > copyright, then would I no longer be able to push changes to that > package? > > Please write to Craig Topham and ask him > these questions. He will probably want to know the details of your > relationship with your school and/or the contract with your employer, > but his responses are the definitive ones. We here are not lawyers > and cannot give you the answers to your questions. >