Philip Kaludercic wrote: > > Susam Pal writes: > > > Philip Kaludercic wrote: > >> Susam Pal writes: > >> > >> > Hello! > >> > > >> > I am the author and maintainer of a new package named Devil. This package > >> > intercepts keystrokes entered by the user and applies translation rules to > >> > translate the keystrokes into Emacs key sequences. It supports three types > >> > of rules: special keys that map to custom commands that are invoked > >> > immediately prior to any translations, translation rules to translate Devil > >> > key sequences to regular Emacs key sequences, and repeatable keys to allow > >> > a Devil key sequence to be repeated by typing the last keystroke over and > >> > over again using a transient map. > >> > > >> > See the README at https://github.com/susam/devil for more details. > >> > >> Looks interesting, here is a diff with a few comments: > > > > Thanks for the review and the diff! The code looks much better with > > these changes. Like we discussed a little while ago in the #emacs > > channel, if you send me the patches, I'll apply it to the code. > > Here are the patches, feel free to modify or leave out whatever you > want: Thank you for preparing and sending all the patches. I have applied them to the code. > > > I'll add the package to NonGNU ELPA in a day, unless there are any objections? Thank you. I have renamed the remaining .md files to .org. Attached an updated patch. Regards, Susam