Hello! I am the author and maintainer of a new package named Devil. This package intercepts keystrokes entered by the user and applies translation rules to translate the keystrokes into Emacs key sequences. It supports three types of rules: special keys that map to custom commands that are invoked immediately prior to any translations, translation rules to translate Devil key sequences to regular Emacs key sequences, and repeatable keys to allow a Devil key sequence to be repeated by typing the last keystroke over and over again using a transient map. See the README at https://github.com/susam/devil for more details. Also, see https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/13aj99j/ for some discussion on this new package. Please let me know if this package can be added to NonGNU ELPA. If there are any questions or feedback about this, please let me know. Regards, Susam