On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:30 AM, David Kastrup wrote: > John Yates writes: > > On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Óscar Fuentes wrote: > >> dragonegg is GPLed. > > Meaning it is above reproach. > > Not really. "reproach" is something concerning intent rather than > execution. Point well taken. I should have said "entirely legal". And just for the record, given awareness of the gcc project's goals and philosophy (something I am sure the dragonegg developers possess) I acknowledge that dragonegg is clearly a questionable undertaking. /john