On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:20 AM, David Kastrup wrote: > Óscar Fuentes writes: > > You are like catholic priests dictating how people > > should deal with sexuality. See what they achieve. > > You manage to stoop to insinuations of child molestation. David, If you reread Oscar's posting carefully I hope that you will see that he did not insinuate child molestation. That you had such a response speaks volumes regarding the poor image the catholic priesthood has currently in the public eye (and perhaps a tiny bit regarding your willingness to demonize Oscar). My interpretation was that, at least in North America and Western Europe, catholic teachings on sexuality are largely ignored (e.g. pre-marital sex, birth control, divorce, homosexuality, etc). /john