Hi :) On Sat, Jan 15, 2022, 05:32 wrote: > On 2022-01-15 10:29, H. Dieter Wilhelm wrote: > > Hello Phil :-) > > > > phillip.lord@russet.org.uk writes: > > > > > > > Are you doing these builds for Windows? > > > > > No, I am afraid not. > > The performance that I got on Windows builds when I did do it was highly > variable (between half an hour and three), but I think this was mostly > the shared CPU infrastructure I was using. I never worked out how to get > native comp working in a way that I could package it for windows, so the > builds were all without it. > This is my present situation also. I can build with native comp but not (yet) found a way to package that version. Regards, Corwin >