Hi Dieter! On Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 05:04 H. Dieter Wilhelm wrote: > Phillip Lord writes: > > > Corwin Brust writes: > > > >>> As the release of Emacs-28 is soon, I would like to look for someone to > >>> take over the role of producing windows releases. > >>> > >>> If anyone is interested, let me know. > >> > >> I could be interested! > > Me too > Yay! > Would you mind to send me your recipes or shall I contact you > beforehand? > Phil and I have been trying to connect to walk through the process, also. I would welcome you, given we can eventually connect and you are interested. I've suggested using the emacsconf BBB so we can easily make an informal recording. > Thank you > > Dieter > > >