Awesome, thanks! On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 7:04 AM Juri Linkov wrote: > > I was experimenting with implementing a treesitter based mode for VHDL > and > > I wanted to have a proper folding mechanism for the mode. Since I like > > outline for folding I was wondering if there is a way to integrate it > with > > the syntax parsing. Asking here if it can be done and how I might go > about > > doing it? > > That would be great. And now this is possible to do by using the new > function 'outline-search-function'. You can set it to a function > that uses treesitter to find the next outlines. >