HI Jan, Sorry, your fix is right, just ignore my last mail. On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Darren Hoo wrote: > On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > What about my questions about the "Services" menu? I don't think you > > answered those. > > Thanks chad for explaining what services menu for me. > > Jan, > > your 114716 commit totally removes the services menu. But I think some > GUI > users may use it, I sometimes use it while not quite often. > > How about bring it back? I have tested the following patch on OSX, > While I tried Emacs on GNUStep it crashes , but I don't think the crash is > related to this. > > I am curious that how many users use Emacs on GNUStep nowadays? >