Hi, I recently went from working entirely on my laptop screen to working on a large 5k2k monitor on macOS with Emacs 28. When I made that move, when Emacs was sized to take up 2/3rds of the monitor there was severe typing lag. Enough that typing in it felt really frustrating. I realized that shrinking the frame size helped alleviate the typing lag significantly. Inspired by a recent reddit post, I decided to give the emacs macport a try again with its metal rendering engine (--with-mac-metal). I'm pleasantly surprised by its performance. It's very usable regardless of my window size. I'm curious if now might be a good time to consider bringing over at least this rendering engine from the mac port and making it a part of Emacs proper. I'm not familiar with all of the reasons for keeping the mac port separate so maybe this whole thing is a non-starter, but I wanted to raise it because it's a real quality of life improvement on larger/higher dpi screens. Thanks, Aaron