I have it listed here in my elpa packages listing. A very short summary from the package itself is as follows: `plz' is an HTTP library for Emacs. It uses `curl' as a backend, which avoids some of the issues with using Emacs's built-in `url' library. HTH, brickviking On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 at 15:31, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > > Totally. Perhaps if you had a look into plz you would appreciate > this > > > fact :-). > > I looked at plz (disambiguation) in Wikipedia, and found nothing > that seems to be what you mean here. What is the plz in question? > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org) > Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org) > Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org) > > > >