Hello everybody, I often close emacs with mouse by pressing 'close' buttons of its window and therefore I often encounter questions presented in form of dialogs produced by `x-popup-dialog' function. I know it is the matter of one's taste, but I think that appearance of aforementioned dialogs could be improved by making them look more similar to those created by other Gtk and GNOME applications(I used GEdit as a template). The patch in attachment is my attempt to implements such changes. To summarize it does the following: - Adds, depending on the dialog type, appropriate icon to the dialog, one of GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_INFO or GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_QUESTION. - Removes resize button from the resulting dialog window. - For dialogs with more than two buttons, radio-buttons instead of regular buttons are created. - Makes the question to be rendered in bold font. The difference between the results of `x-popup-dialog' can be seen on the image in the attachment. I guess, there are probably many improvements that can be added both to the dialog's appearance and to other code of the patch, so at this point I would like you to ask to comment on the patch. Andrey Smirnov