Hello Eli, I've been trying to build the latest trunk (plus your patch) from my MSYS environment, with support for the libraries I use to successfully include in my w32 builds (configured with "configure.bat"): XPM, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, GNUTLS and XML. The configure script successfully detects them, except for the last two (GNUTLS and XML), and for now I've failed to see what the problem is. I'm invoking the configure script from a clean "build" directory, and this is the last call I've tried (I've also tried other combinations): $ CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -Ic:/usr/include/gnutls -Ic:/usr/include/noX -Ic:/usr/include' CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' ../mybranch/nt/msysconfig.sh --prefix=c:/usr --enable-checking I'm attaching the "config.log" file generated. Please could you help me? Do you see what I'm doing wrong or where is the problem now? TIA -- Dani Moncayo