Hi Eli, I've just noticed a strange thing while using the build made with MSYS: If I do `C-h i', the info directory lacks many entries which are available from the other (old) build. For example, the Emacs manual is not listed in the directory, but `C-h r' still opens it. I'm attaching: * "info-top-new": contents of the Info directory buffer, from the new (MSYS) Emacs build. * "info-top-old": The same, but from the old (non-MSYS) Emacs build. * "make-install.log": Output of the "make install" command which generated the MSYS build. It contains some suspicious messages which might be related to this problem (search for "install-info:"). If you need more info, let me know. -- Dani Moncayo