On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Glenn Morris wrote: > > BTW, if I need to suggest an actual patch for this, it would be > something like the following (obv. untested). This is the only place > left in the Makefiles that uses absolute filenames, so I don't think > anything else is needed. Thank you for the patch, Glenn. I've just tried to bootstrap (autogen + msysconfig + make bootstrap) with your patch applied, but it fails the same way. I'm attaching the full output of "make bootstrap". BTW, as Óscar already said [1], there is a second problem here: Just after running autogen.sh (in the source tree) and msysconfig (in the -empty- build tree), "make bootstrap" re-runs autogen.sh (see line 137 of the attached file) and the makefiles are re-generated. This should be unnecessary in this case, no? ---- Footnotes --- [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-10/msg00746.html -- Dani Moncayo