* Common Lisp support for Semantic?
@ 2011-06-21 17:49 Jan Moringen
From: Jan Moringen @ 2011-06-21 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dto1138; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi David,

there is some initial work in the "lisp-support" branch of CEDET here:

http://cedet.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzr/cedet/code/lisp-support/files

I have more improvements for that branch, which are not yet committed.

Kind regards,
Jan

* Common Lisp support for Semantic?
@ 2011-06-20 15:42 David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2011-06-20 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello there, I took a peek at the Emacs Lisp parser for Semantic
(interestingly, the file is named "el.el" :)

It seems that I could make a version of this that supports Common
Lisp. A few questions:

1. Has anyone else already done this?
2. If not, should I start by making a copy of el.el and then changing
it to work with Common Lisp? Or, should I try to make el.el support
both languages by branching just at the points where syntax differs?