On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Alex Bennée wrote: > On 29 July 2012 11:53, Paul Michael Reilly wrote: > > On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM, William Gardella > > wrote: > > > > Again, my goal is to have a seamless, robust Emacs experience when > editing > > or viewing files in a Web constrained device. Nothing exemplifies the > > experience I am after more than visiting an org-mode file on my server > > directly or via something like Google Drive or Drop Box and having the > file > > handler be Emacs, i.e. I visit https://my.server.com/foo.org and rather > than > > see the browser display something akin to "Sorry, I don't know how to > deal > > with that, Jim", I want the opened tab to display what org-mode would > > display and keystrokes in the tab to be interpreted as org-mode would, > by an > > Emacs instance handling the file. > > Sorry to jump in on an old discussion but you may be interested in: > > https://github.com/stsquad/emacs-chromebooks This is awesome. Thank you so much for making this contribution. -pmr