On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote: > Stephen J. Turnbull : > > Paul Michael Reilly writes: > > > > > Am I wrong, and it is intuitively obvious how we are going to deal > > > with git and branches, rebasing, reviews, etc? > > > > Having observed several of these transitions, including Emacs's > > CVS->Bazaar transition, it's really not a problem as long as the git > > fans accept that several major contributors just want a CVS-like > > workflow, and git commands that implement that workflow are explained > > in straightforward terms. > > Furthermore, the workflow documentation is already up on the wiki. > That's one of the first things I did. > And would the URL for this workflow documentation be: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-es/GitForEmacsDevs ? -pmr