I missed the update that adds override as the last argument of the capture function. Fixed now. On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 12:22 PM João Paulo Labegalini de Carvalho < jaopaulolc@gmail.com> wrote: > Here is another version of the path. This has the queries separated into > language related terms and groups them into lists of features. > > Looking forward to your feedback. > > Thanks. > > On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 4:01 PM João Paulo Labegalini de Carvalho < > jaopaulolc@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Hi everyone, >> >> Please find the patch for enabling fontification in sh-mode (currently >> only for bash) using tree-sitter. >> >> I welcome all comments and suggestions to improve the patch. >> >> I noticed a weird behavior with heredocs. Take the code below: >> >> echo <> This is a here document. >> EOF >> echo "Done." >> >> My patch correctly fontifies the code above, but if I kill the whole line >> with the "This is a here document." text, then the sh-heredoc face bleeds >> out and all the subsequent comments get fontified as part of the heredoc. >> >> A similar behavior happens if tree-sitter is not enabled, if the heredoc >> is empty then all subsequent commands are fontified as heredoc. However, as >> soon as anything is added to the heredoc, then everything goes back to the >> correct fontification. >> >> Such "refreshing" does not happen with tree-sitter enabled, but if I >> execute M-x sh-mode then the buffer gets refreshed and everything looks >> good. >> >> What am I doing wrong? >> >> -- >> João Paulo L. de Carvalho >> Ph.D Computer Science | IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil >> Postdoctoral Research Fellow | University of Alberta | Edmonton, AB - >> Canada >> joao.carvalho@ic.unicamp.br >> joao.carvalho@ualberta.ca >> > > > -- > João Paulo L. de Carvalho > Ph.D Computer Science | IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil > Postdoctoral Research Fellow | University of Alberta | Edmonton, AB - > Canada > joao.carvalho@ic.unicamp.br > joao.carvalho@ualberta.ca > -- João Paulo L. de Carvalho Ph.D Computer Science | IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil Postdoctoral Research Fellow | University of Alberta | Edmonton, AB - Canada joao.carvalho@ic.unicamp.br joao.carvalho@ualberta.ca