On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 11:07 AM Yuan Fu wrote: > Treesit--navigate-defun should, as you did in bash-ts-mode, only navigate > in the same level (siblings) or higher (parents). Could you show an example > of the unexpected behavior? I must have forgotten to evaluate something on my setup file. It is indeed working as you described. Sorry for the noise. Should I add key bindings to use the new tree-sitter navigation functions to bash-ts-mode or is it planned an integration with beginning/end-of-defun? -- João Paulo L. de Carvalho Ph.D Computer Science | IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil Postdoctoral Research Fellow | University of Alberta | Edmonton, AB - Canada joao.carvalho@ic.unicamp.br joao.carvalho@ualberta.ca