Hello, I am a long time user and appreciator of emacs and I am interested in contributing to it. I'm pretty comfortable with Lisp generally but not super familiar with the inner workings of emacs (I've written few custom macros for myself but I have yet to dive in much further). I was wondering if there were any issues I could look into (is there a bug tracker somewhere that I am having trouble finding perhaps?) Thanks in advance, and I apologize if this was the wrong forum for this question. Peace ~Antha