On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 7:31 PM Michael Albinus wrote: > > Is that with or without the patch? Could you reproduce the problem > > without the patch? > > That was with the patch. I reran the test again, this time over a slow > connection (using a multi-hop to savannah and back). With the patch, the > command returned after <10 secs. W/o the patch, I had to cancel the > command after a while. A great, nice that you were able to reproduce. Thank you very much, I'll report when I have news on the other side. Kind regards, Philippe