Sorry if I misread your message. All the best MA On Tue, May 7, 2024, 19:38 Tomas Hlavaty wrote: > On Tue 07 May 2024 at 19:10, Marco Antoniotti > wrote: > > pardon me, but > > > > grep type.... > > > > would yield many more hits > > yes, it is always possible to find even worse name to grep > > > , and I do not understand why this is relevant to the issue. > > don't you search source code? > > I just pointed out that your suggested name could be even better. > > > The points are two: > > I understand that and agree with you. > > I just sent to you links to the discussion. >