On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 3:59 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I've merged the line-numbers branch into master. Please report any > problems you see as result of this via 'report-emacs-bug', as usual. > > Thanks to everyone who tested the branch and provided feedback. > I noticed that just one of the four variables for this feature has prefix "display-line-number-" instead of "display-line-numbers-". When all seen together: display-line-number-width display-line-numbers display-line-numbers-widen display-line-numbers-current-absolute it seems like that one 's' got missed in that first variable. Should that variable name be instead "display-line-numbers-width"? -- Kaushal Modi