On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Kaushal Modi > > Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:25:54 +0000 > > > > The line numbers column disappears at times. I have seen that to happen > only when the emacs *frame* is > > not in focus. As soon as I click on that window, the line numbers > re-appear. I don't yet have a recipe to > > consistently recreate this. > > Thanks for letting me know. I do need a recipe to debug and fix this. > I still see this issue even after building emacs with this feature merged in master. I'm not familiar with the C code. Can you please provide a patch with debug info at the right points that can help debug this? i.e. what's causing the line numbers to get hidden. -- Kaushal Modi