On Tue, May 3, 2022, 6:41 PM Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Even better: you can do it yourself by adding a `.elpaignore` file which > contains just `test` in it. > Thanks. I'll do that. [ Actually, I'd recommend you put `test` on one line and `COPYING` on > the other since that's not needed in a tarball downloaded by Emacs > which already comes with that COPYING file. ] > I didn't understand the "COPYING" file reference. My repo doesn't have that file. > Also.. not sure why the installation gave this failure? > > > > test/all-tests.el:26:1: Error: Cannot open load file: No such file or > > directory, tjson-utils > > I guess it's because tomelr/test is not added to `load-path` (which > sounds like a good thing). > That makes sense. It was confusing because it gave an error only for the require of that one test file, and not the others. >