On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:59 AM akrl wrote: > Hi all, > my question is about the development of verilog mode. > > I see in master we have version 2017-08-07-c085e50-vpo-GNU while the > last version I've found on veripool.org is 2018-07-18-b1e6a89-vpo. > I wanted to ask about this difference and where is going on the > development. > Active development of verilog-mode happens at https://github.com/veripool/verilog-mode. From what I see, Dr Snyder (maintainer of the package) merges squashed changes from there to emacs master branch every few months. He also regularly ports the changes touching verilog-mode.el on emacs master back into the GitHub repo. So if you want the latest verilog-mode, clone that repo and run make (as explained in its README). -- Kaushal Modi