On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 9:47 AM Kaushal Modi wrote: > Hello, > > A change in last 2-3 days seems to have broken the internal library load > path or something. > > Even after make bootstrap I get: > > Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "subr-x") > require(subr-x) > > on starting emacs. > > If I comment out the line requiring subr-x, I get another error about a > missing internal variable: > > Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable emacs-repository-version) > I am stuck here. I get the same error even when reverting to 5 days back commit. I am doing make clean + make bootstrap.