Hi Alan, I was looking at a recent commit: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?h=emacs-25&id=ed19f207449c43f7f08285ada87ae7a46c61c8d1 It's a huge commit with lots of changes in many files. But I cannot completely understand what all changed in that commit. I was looking for that commit's commit log but I couldn't find one. Aren't commits in emacs-25 now limited to just bug fixes? Also as I am not an active contributor, I do not understand the full implication of such commits. So please forgive any misunderstanding. -- Kaushal Modi