Actually I noticed some pretty strange minibuffer behavior today. I don't know what caused that to happen so I cannot explain how to recreate that. I am on the aed22ca build of master. Here's my best attempt to explain this: - The minibuffer height increased to 2 characters (so I saw 2 rows instead of 1) - And I got 2 cursors in there.. one cursor had the default cursor face, and other looked like the cursor face in inactive window. That probably doesn't give you any hint.. but I thought of at least mentioning it. I hope to get a recipe for that so that you can recreate the issue consistently. On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 4:51 PM Kaushal Modi wrote: > On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 5:41 AM martin rudalics wrote: > >> I installed a slightly modified version on master/trunk. Doc and >> comments will be changed later. > > > >> If people notice any problems with >> desktop-saving please complain immediately. >> > > This is not a complaint. Just emailing to say that everything works as > before. I use desktop-mode with frame/window restore (default) using > emacsclient and it works as before. > -- > > Kaushal Modi > -- Kaushal Modi