Le ven. 18 sept. 2020 à 06:04, Richard Stallman a écrit : > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > > + On a graphics terminal, the easiest way to invoke @code{undo} is > > > +with @kbd{C-/}; that doesn't need the shift key. On a text > terminal, > > > +@kbd{C-/} does not exist, but usually you can type @kbd{C-_} without > > > +the shift key and it will work anyway. > > > + > > > Does this only make sense with a qwerty keyboard? > > I don't think the keyboard _layout_ makes a difference. An ASCII-only > Dvorak > keyboard would presumably support the same control characters. > > What matters is whether the keyboard uses ASCII or some wider character > set. > If that's the case, that restriction should be made clear. A lot of people are using non-ascii keyboards. I agree that we can't expect the bindings to be convenient for all keyboards, but the documentation at least can be universal. >