2017-09-09 19:12 GMT+02:00 Richard Stallman : > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > Maybe I am naive, but I don't see why a bug existing in previous > releases > > should be blocking. > > Because this bug is so grave we must not tolerate its presence. > I agree. So I realized in the mean time that it all depends about the extension you give to the "blocking" term :-) -- Fabrice