2015-03-23 21:55 GMT+01:00 Fabrice Popineau : > > Emacs shouldn't crash while reading data it has been able to write (well, > at least I would expect it). > Could it be that the syntax-table structure has been changed recently in a > way that makes it impossible > to read one that has been printed with a previous version of emacs? > > I should have said: in a previous _trunk_ version of emacs (couple of months). To make it clear: I can reproduce the crash from "emacs -Q" by evaluating (read (current_buffer)) on a buffer containing the undo-tree history (part of which is in the previous mail). The point needs to be at the beginning of the [cl-struct-undo-tree . Fabrice