Hi, I would like to check here before reporting an Eshell bug. A script named 'redirect-echo.esh' with two echo commands. Emacs 29: Sourcing it and redirecting output to a file, results in the first echo string ('hello') showing in eshell, only the second ('there')(presumably because it is last) showing in the output file: tmp $ cat redirect-echo.esh echo hello echo there tmp $ source redirect-echo.esh > redirect-echo.out hello tmp $ cat redirect-echo.out theretmp $ As a note, the same behavior if elisp "print" is used instead of echo. Also the same behavior if I redirect output to an Emacs buffer instead of the file. I believe this is a bug but I am not sure about Eshell's intended features, so I wanted to check first. Thanks, Milan