Thanks! PS: Are doc/emacs/dired.texi and the docstrings completely separate? I.e., any documentation change needs to be duplicated? On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 3:49 PM Tassilo Horn wrote: > Rudi C writes: > > Hi all, > > > Okay, I have attached a new patch (no need for the previous patches). > > since it seems that no progress has been made on this issue and the only > remaining stuff is just adapting the patch to our conventions, I > reworked Rudi's last version of the patch (while keeping him as the > author, of course). > > Would the following be acceptable for master? If so, I'd volunteer to > extend the dired docs wrt. the new feature. (I have to confess I've > made the new option's name longer again but IMHO a slightly longer but > more descriptive name is no real burden. Especially since it pairs with > dired-create-destination-dirs, it's good when it's named very > similarly.) > > Thanks, > Tassilo > >