Stefan Kangas writes: > I'm not so sure about merging bind-chord.el, use-package-chords.el, and > use-package-chords-tests.el into emacs.git, as part of the use-package > merge. [...] > They currently reside on the features/use-package branch, but that would > be easy to reverse with a simple "git rm" on the branch. Instead, we > could look into finding a new maintainer for them, in order to give them > an independent existence as GNU ELPA packages. Since there have been no comments, I intend to install the attached patch before the merge. Please speak up promptly if you disagree.