One of the usability complaints I've heard is that `help-for-help' (`C-h C-h') could be better organized. I also think some colors could really help in making it easier to navigate. I have attached a rough draft for what an improved version of might look like. It would be great to get some feedback. I have also attached a patch, but it's very rough. I'm specifically having some trouble with font-locking: It works if I copy the contents of the " *Metahelp*" buffer and invoke the mode manually, but it will not work when I say `C-h C-h'. Help with this is also welcome -- I'm probably missing something obvious.