On 7 February 2017 at 22:16, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > I'm glad to see that there are people who are interested in this other > than > > myself. I'm continuously working on this, but I don't have much time to > > spare for it. I'm hoping to have something in a week or so, but no > > guarantees. > > I've only been waiting for it for the last what... 10 years? So really, > there's no hurry, > I have now built a working Emacs module that can access basic GSSAPI functionality. It should be enough to authenticate to an IMAP server. Code can be found here: https://github.com/lokedhs/emacs-gssapi The next step is to look into the GSS IMAP protocol. Regards, Elias