On 19 December 2016 at 16:06, Bastien Guerry wrote: > > But I'd like to find a solution for users who are not currently in a > plane too. > > So I really need to understand whether it is acceptable for a free > software to link to a GPLv3-licensed+librejs-accepted javascript > library on a Google server. But if you solve the problem for people on airplanes, then it's be solved for everybody else since there will be no need to download anything from a Google server, or did I completely misunderstand what this tool does?