On Fri, 21 Dec 2018, 04:00 Stefan Monnier > I don't either. I meant some kind of vector graphics. This might allow > us to offer new features such as drawing arrows going from one buffer > position to another. For what it's worth, precisely this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I started looking at the rendering code in Emacs to try to understand how complicated that would be, but I have up pretty quickly. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is a feature that would be very welcome. Regards, Elias